The 2023 (4th Annual) Digital Transformation in Government (DTiG) Conference is hosted by the ISACA Ottawa Valley Chapter, the University of Ottawa and the Association of Enterprise Architects (AEA) and is conducted in partnership with Dalhousie University, the Canadian Information Processing Society (CIPS), and the Canadian Association of Management Consultants (CMC). Last year more than 300 professionals attended the conference.
The annual conference brings together government professionals, private sector practitioners, and academia to share experiences, innovation and emerging standards and technologies in support of both government digital transformation (strategic effectiveness) and digitization (operational efficiency) initiatives. The conference is not for profit and virtual (no travel required).
Themes include (but are not limited to):
- Government Transformation
- Promoting Women in STEM SheLeadsTech
- Cyber-Security and Privacy
- Governance and Enterprise Architecture
- Management of Change
- Workforce of the Future
- Ethics and Responsible Use of AI
- Audit and Risk Management
- Deliver business value with Technology
- Government Design and Innovation
- Analytics, AI, and knowledge management
- The Future of Work